Table of contents
History of Ascension
To view all the specific changes, join the discord!
Last update: August 15 2019
- Added the option to have bag randomizer for maps
- Added drop menu for single player modes
- Fixed some bugs
- Added descriptions to all the modes
- Added skins
- Combo Attack Mode: send as much attack consecutively
- Mutation Mode: Survive as long as possible with constantly changing pieces
- Several UI changes to game/multiplayer
- Allow configs to be used in multiplayer
- Multiplayer chat window is now a separate popup
- Added practice mode to multiplayer, so you have something to do while you wait
- Added sound effects
- Many Many bug fixes
- Sprint Mode: Gotta go fast
- 1v1 Mode: Beat up your friends
- Home Page: Now with lots of information!
- Beginner's Guide: Work in progress, go from noob to ascended!
- Separated settings page from the game page
- Created game server for the game
- Multiplayer has chat now
- Added garbage to multiplayer
- Added touch screen buttons
- Started work on multiplayer.
The old site does not support websockets, so we moved here.
You can view the old site here, although it might take a long time to load: https://ascension.azurewebsites.net/designer
The old repository ends here. You can view it on github. https://github.com/winterNebs/Blocks
Late April 2019
- UI is less ugly
- The current kick table was added
Dig Mode: Clear the lines before you top out
Early April 2019
- Game is now in color!
- Settings save when you leave the page now
Map/Map Editor: Make obnoxiously hard puzzles!
This is where it all started.
I wasn't happy with the direction other games were going, so I decided to take the elements from them that I liked and combined it to make something of my own.
Settings were added, so you could now customize your controls and make new pieces
The original version used an crazy kick table, that would basically let you rotate anything anywhere